Ted Keller Memorial
Hanover Country Club
Championship Tees - Par 70 - 6624 Yards
The Lead: The Roanoke College Golf team closed out the Ted Keller Memorial in Ashland, Va. with an eighth-place overall finish.
How it Happened
- The Maroons shot a two-day total of 316-318—634 to finish eighth overall. Gettysburg shaved three strokes off its first day total of 299 to finish with a 595 total and win the team title by two strokes over Franklin & Marshall.
- Evan Diebus improved by four strokes over his first round total to shoot a 79-75—154 to finish as the top Maroon individual in 22nd place overall.
- Nick Peters (79-80—159) and Evan Shuck (78-81—159) finished in a tie for 34th place on the individual leaderboard.
- Andrew Edwards shot an 80-82—162 for the Maroons, while Isaac Davis finished with an 85-92—177.
- Daniel Harcourt of Gettysburg was the lone player under par, firing a one-under, 69-70—139 to win individual medalist honors.
Up Next: Roanoke will return to action on Monday, Oct. 16 when it takes part in the Virginia Intercollegiate at Stonehenge Golf & Country Club in Richmond, Va.